- Data Track Technology Limited has taken care in the preparation of the content of this web site but no warranty is given as to the accuracy or completeness of the information contained in any of the materials on the web site and to the full extent permitted by applicable law Data Track Technology Limited disclaims all warranties express or implied as to the accuracy or completeness or any use of such information.
- This publication may include technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. Changes may be periodically made to these publications. Data Track Technology Limited may make improvements and/or changes in the products, or the programs described in these publications at any time without obligation to notify past, current or prospective visitors.
- By accessing this web site you agree that Data Track Technology Limited shall not be liable to any person for any special, incidental, direct, indirect consequential loss or damage including, without limitation, loss of profits or revenues, cost of replacement goods, loss or damage to data arising out of the use or inability to use this site) which may arise from the use of this site or use or reliance on any of the information contained in any of the materials on this web site or from access to other material on the internet via hyperlinks from this site.
- Data Track Technology Limited gives no warranty that the functions contained in the web site will be uninterrupted or error-free or that this site or its server will be free of any viruses or other harmful components.
- Certain (hypertext) links in this web site will lead to web sites which are not under the control of Data Track Technology Limited. Third party links are included solely for your convenience and do not constitute any endorsement by Data Track Technology Limited of third party products or services. When you activate these you will leave the Data Track web site and Data Track Technology Limited has no control over and will accept no liability in respect of the material on any web site which is not under the control of Data Track Technology Limited.
- This legal notice shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English law and by accessing this site you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales. If any provision of these disclaimers and exclusions shall be unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable then that provision shall be deemed severable and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of the remaining provisions.
Copyrights and Trademarks
All materials appearing anywhere on datatrackplc.com or related Internet sites owned by Data Track Technology Limited are protected by worldwide copyright laws and treaty provisions. The copyright on such materials is held by Data Track Technology Limited, Data Track Technology Inc, Data Track Communications Ltd, Data Track Process Instruments Ltd, Data Track Process Instruments Inc. (collectively "Data Track"), or by the original creator of the materials. None of the materials may be copied, reproduced, displayed, modified, published, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any form or by any means other than with Data Track's prior written permission. All rights not expressly granted herein are reserved. Any unauthorized use of the materials appearing on Data Track's Internet sites may violate copyright, trademark and other applicable laws and could result in criminal or civil penalties.
The trademarks, service marks, logos and graphics (the "Trademarks") appearing on Data Track's Internet sites are registered and unregistered trademarks of Data Track Technology Limited, Data Track Technology Inc, Data Track Communications Ltd, Data Track Process Instruments Ltd, Data Track Process Instruments Inc. (collectively "Data Track") or others. Other product names used in this publication are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective companies. No license or right is granted by implication, or any other means to use any trademark appearing on Data Track's Internet sites. If you are unsure whether a trademark, service mark, logo or graphic not on the list is the property of Data Track or if you have any questions about the use of Data Track's trademarks please contact +44 (0)1425 270333. Data Track will enforce its intellectual property rights and will actively seek the recovery of any costs and damages it may incur preventing the misuse or misappropriation of its property.